Your order commits at midday, 3 days before delivery. This is the ‘cut-off’ point to choose your recipes and edit your order. Unfortunately we can’t edit your recipes or delivery address, or cancel your order, after this cut-off time passes. Here’s a guide on when the cut-off point is, depending on the day you order:
- Order by Monday midday for delivery Thursday
- Order by Tuesday midday for delivery on Friday
- Order by Wednesday midday for delivery Saturday
- Order by Thursday midday for delivery Sunday
- Order by Friday midday for delivery Monday
- Order by Saturday midday for delivery Tuesday
- Order by Sunday midday for delivery Wednesday
On the web
If you have an active subscription, you can see your cut-off in the Subscription tab when you are logged in to My Gousto:
If you have selected recipes for an upcoming order, whether it is your subscription box or a one-off, you'll see the cut-off for that box in the Deliveries tab:
In the apps:
After you have selected recipes for an upcoming order, you can see the cut-off by navigating to Upcoming Orders:
How much time do I have to choose meals?
With Gousto, you can schedule your delivery for any day of the week. Recipes are available 2 weeks before the delivery date you choose, so you have plenty of time to place an order.
When do we update the menu?
Our menu changes every Tuesday at midday.