We work hard to build good relationships with our producers and suppliers to make sure we bring you the best ingredients possible. That’s why we work with those who care about quality and sustainability as much as we do, and share our values.
To find out more about where we source specific ingredients, please see these articles:
- Where does Gousto source vegetables from?
- Where does Gousto get meat and poultry from?
- Where does Gousto get fish and seafood from?
- Where does Gousto get dairy from?
- Where does Gousto get plant-based burgers from?
- Why does Gousto source some ingredients from overseas?
- Does Gousto use organic produce?
- Where does Gousto get palm oil from?
Everything is tasted and approved by our chefs, and protected by our thoroughly-tested packaging.
Before we start working with a new supplier, they must go through rigorous vetting to make sure they meet our high standards for quality, safety and sustainability. They’re also a great source of recipe inspiration, and we meet regularly to learn about new ingredients.
The Gousto Market is full of brands we trust, and little ones we love to champion. Use it to upgrade mealtimes even more with a nice bottle of wine, quality kitchen utensils, and something we can all make room for: dessert. We switch up the stock regularly, so keep checking back for new discoveries.