Every box is filled with delicious, fresh ingredients that’ll make every dinner sizzle. Here’s what to expect in your Gousto recipe box:
- Recipe cards with easy-to-follow instructions on how to cook your recipes (you can save these and make the recipe again, share them with friends, or pop them in your paper recycling)
- Any extras from the Gousto Market you added to your order (such as wine, chocolate, kitchen equipment, etc.)
- From time to time, we’ll pop in a little treat (we’ll label these so you know it’s not there by mistake)
- And, most importantly, all the ingredients for your chosen recipes (except a few basics like oil and salt), including chilled produce, fresh vegetables, herbs, spices, and condiments. Here's how to store them:
For your fridge:
- Ingredients from your Eco Chill Box: Meat, fish, dairy
- Fruit and leafy vegetables
- Fresh herbs (except basil – it doesn’t like the cold)
For your cupboard:
- Root vegetables, potatoes, and onions
- The brown paper bag of spices (and other bits and bobs)
For your freezer:
Any meat or fish (except prawns and scallops) that you don’t want to eat right away.
If it’s your first box, you’ll also get a copy of our Welcome Booklet, full of tips and advice to help you get the most out of your recipe box.